190E DELRIN FRONT CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
These 190e bushings are a pre-order item, and will not ship until August 31st. Any orders with Pre-Order items will ship at the same time as the pre-ordered product. Therefore make sure to place a separate order for preorder products to ensure your other products arrive as soon as possible.
When we consider that Mercedes 190e front control arm carrier bushings are a high load/ high wear bushing that sits very close to the ground as is consistently exposed to road debris, the OEM rubber control arm bushings are well known to fail over time. Once the OEM rubber seals have deteriorated on the bushing, the main center section will begin to gather grime and will eventually cause the entire bushing to fail, as well as cause your steering to feel mushy, disconnected, and sloppy overall.
To get around this, our Delrin W201 front control arm bushings are made of solid Delrin and therefore are not nearly as suspectable to failure as the OEM units are. Delrin bushings will also create a tighter overall fit and feel keeping your alignment in check and limiting the amount of deflection within your suspension, similar to the 190e DTM cars of the 90s.
Unlike OEM units, these Delrin units should never need to be replaced, and as always, all of our bushings have a lifetime warranty, so there will never be a need to purchase another control arm bushing again!
- Performance Level: Upgrade over OEM, ideal for track and race application.
- Material: Delrin
- Fitment: Designed using OEM geometry
- Benefit: Solid bushing not susceptible to standard rubber bushing failure
- Replaces OEM Part Number:
- 2013303807, 2013303907, 2013304007, 2013304107, 1243303007, 1243303007, 1243303107, 1243303807, 1243303007
- All 4 bushings needed to replace Mercedes W201 W125 and R129 front control arm bushings (Forward and Rearward Control Arm Bushings)
WHAT CARS WILL THESE WORK ON?
- Mercedes-Benz: 190E W201
- Mercedes-Benz: E-Class W124
- Mercedes-Benz: SL R129