M5X/S5X Heater Core Blockoff Delete Plate
THIS IS AN UPCOMING PRODUCT! GET SPECIAL PRICING WHILE THIS PRODUCT IS ON PRE-ORDER. THE SCHEDULED RELEASE IS LATE AUGUST 2021.
This stainless steel block-off plate attaches to the back of your M50, M52, S50, or S52 head to eliminate the heater core return provision. From factory, hot coolant from the heater core is returned This block-off plate is commonly used as a means to simplify the system by doing the popular Euro coolant plumbing conversions on US engines.
*NOTE: You will need to block off the heater core hose or eliminate the spider hose (recommended) that runs under your intake manifold by running a line from where the spider hose connects to the front of the engine at the timing cover to the coolant reservoir.
- Fits M50 / M52 / S50 / S52 engines*
- All E36 Models (325i, 325is, 328i, 328is, US Spec M3)*
- E34 525i*
- Z3 Models with M52 engine*
- Reuse factory bolts to secure plate and use black silicone to create a gasket to seal
- Always make sure to bleed your coolant properly to avoid air pockets
Important Note: Please keep in mind that this part is intended for offroad/racing use.