Billet E36 Rear Strut Bar - 318, 325, 328, M3
THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE. SIGN UP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!
Finally, a rear strut bar that matches the caliber and finesse of the LTW front strut bar. The Garagisitc Billet E36 Rear Strut Bar combines modern design elements with tried and true fundamentals of chassis bracing to improve handling performance and increase chassis rigidity. The difference with and without strut bars can be felt immediately. Tune your chassis into becoming a handling monster.
Add the verticle braces to the rear strut bar and you are effectively further reinforcing the strut towers and bracing them to the critical points in your chassis' rear suspension. Similar to how professional roll cages tie the strut towers together with the mounting points of the subframe, this strut brace paired with the vertical braces introduces a significant degree of chassis stiffness and to achieve tighter handling characteristics.
Best paired with our E36 LTW Front Strut Bar available HERE
- 6061 Aluminum Tubing Powdercoated Mil-Spec Black
- Anodized Hex Adjusters allow for adjustment of length
- Stainless steel ends act as rear shock reinforcements
- Adjustable for perfect fitment
- Modular ends allow for the installation of verticle support bars that tie the rear strut towers to critical points in your chassis' suspension
- Fits all Euro and USDM E36 318, 325, 328, M3, etc except convertible/cabriolet
- Does not fit E36 convertible/cabriolet
- Fitment is not guaranteed on cars with prior collision damage