E30 CAMBER AND TOE ADJUSTABLE REAR SUBFRAME - ECCENTRIC
Back by popular demand, we are offering a limited number of fully reinforced and welded adjustable rear subframes for the E30. These units are powder coated a durable mil-spec black and are ready to drop in. Simply remove your old subframe and install our adjustable units to instantly unlock the ability to align your rear suspension.
Why do I need an adjustable Rear Subframe?
The stock E30 rear subframes do not allow you to align the rear wheels. Alignment is a critical point in spec E30 as well as general tracking/auto-crossing. A must when lowering your car. It's night and day difference. When an E30 is lowered, the car has a lot of negative camber. We make and sell camber/toe correction brackets to require critical welded and alignment for those of you who can weld. If you want a bolt-up solution then this is it!
- Camber Adjustment Specs: Allows for added positive camber adjustment only (to get rid of excess negative camber)
- Camber Adjustment Range: Depends largely on the vehicle (Typically between 1-3 degrees based on application)
- Toe Adjustment Range: 0.625 for both toe-in and toe-out
Features: Adjustable Rear Subframe
- Reinforced differential mounting points
- Reinforcement gussets for trailing arm mounting points
- Eccentric Camber and Toe brackets
- High-Quality Eccentric hardware
- Spec E30 Legal
Don't miss out! WE PRESS IN OUR SUBFRAME BUSHINGS FREE OF CHARGE with the purchase of subframe bushings and an adjustable subframe. If you add the bushings to your cart we can press them into the subframe at no extra cost.
Camber: By default, these adjustable subframes come with the camber side tabs welded at the lowest point of the factory trailing arm mount hole. This means that these subframes will only allow for an increase in positive camber (90% of E30's need it like this due to excess negative camber from lowering).
Toe: For the toe, we weld them centered to allow for adjustment in both directions. That means you will have .625 adjustment in both directions in relation to the factory subframe toe mounting locations.
Trailing Arm Reinforcements - included: These gussets reinforce the mounting points for the trailing arms to attach to the subframe and are recommended for wheel-to-wheel racers, drifters, and the hardest of track use where some contact or rough use is to be expected. They help to reinforce the pocket where the trailing arm mounts adding that additional support to strengthen them and prevent bending or breaking. These are spec E30 legal!
- Fits most E30 Models (Only rear disk brake models)
- 90-92 318i, 325i, 325is, 325e, 325es
- Fits E30 M3's with minor differences (please see below)
- Does NOT fit the following E30 Models
- E30 318i (M10) USA, E30 316 (M10) Europe, E30 316i (M10, M40) Europe, E30 318i (M10, M40) Europe, E30 320i (M20) Europe, E30 324d (M21) Europe
- Fits Z3 models with Minor Differences (ABS routing Tabs, Exhaust Hanger points are different from Z3 subframe)
Z3 & M3 Applications MUST READ!
While E30, and Z3 subframes are all functionally the same fit there are minor differences in abs routing tabs, exhaust hanger pick up points etc that we do not differentiate between. This is especially true with E30 M3 subframes.
All of the subframes we stock will work across the model cars that are listed here, but if we are not re-working your subframe expect that there may be some minor differences between what you receive and what is on your car.
We inspect all of our subframes for straightness and any obvious signs of damage before modification. The forces created from the flex in these old chassis under extreme driving conditions would often lead to the E30 eating its subframes, and the addition of stiffer suspension components and engine swaps in search of more power simply magnifies this effect. That being said, these 30-year-old chassis have some history so the subframe you receive may not be an exact fit for your car. E30 chassis' flex quite a bit over time but they can also be made to fit your new subframe with some simple techniques. If you have an alignment issue with your new subframe, please reach out to us immediately. The longer you wait to install the subframe, the more difficult it becomes for us to provide you with adequate support.