HPS Black Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for 1986-1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Cosworth
The HPS high temperature 3-ply reinforced silicone radiator hose kit (part number 57-2040-BLK) replaces 1986-1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC stock OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses with high-heat resistance material which meets or exceeds OE specifications (Maximum temperature rating: 350F). We run these hose kits on all of our Cossies that see serious track time!
- The premium grade high-heat resistance reinforced silicone hoses are made with correct bends and curves to ensure perfect fitment.
- Includes 100% stainless steel non-perforated embossed hose clamps for easy installation, which do not cut through the silicone hose.
- Prevent and fix the coolant leaking and engine overheating problem caused by cracked, damaged or collapsed OEM rubber lower and upper radiator coolant hoses.
- Race proven design with long lasting quality and engineered for extremely high temperature service (Max. 350F) and prolonged exposure to under-hood and coolant heat.
- Compatible with OEM part number 201-501-51-82,201-501-45-82
Remark: Silicone hose water permeation rate is 10 to 15 times greater than standard EPDM rubber hose. Checking water level regularly is highly recommended when silicone coolant hoses are used in a daily driving vehicle.
- 1987 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC US Spec
- 1986 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16 Sedan 2.3L DOHC US Spec
- Product Type: Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Material: High Temperature Reinforced Silicone
- Warranty: 2 Years