E30 Stainless Steel Clutch Line - V2
K0209Regular price $29.75 Save 0%
E30 STAINLESS STEEL CLUTCH LINE - 21521156673
Our braided stainless steel hose replaces the rubber hose that connects from the clutch slave cylinder to the clutch master. Over time, the rubber hose can swell and deform under the pressure affecting pedal feel. Even brand new units will expand. Its the nature of the rubber line. Our stainless line ensures consistent pedal feel and performance. All lines are USA made and DOT compliant. Inner Teflon® line is covered with woven stainless steel braid that will not expand under pressure.
- Better brake pedal feedback
- Firmer pedal, along with superior brake modulation.
- Results will be immediate
- Fully compliant with DOT Standards (MVSS-1006)
- Lifetime warranty, and are burst-tested to 6000psi ( the maximum tested pressure from a BMW braking system is 1200psi).
Unlike other brands out there, our brake lines have Teflon® inner line covered with a woven layer of stainless steel and covered in an abrasion-resistant material (plastic covering). We even have plastic end pieces so there is no no exposed steel fibers. Be sure to have qualified installer to make sure they are responsible for correct fitting and bleeding procedure as recommended by BMW. As brake line installation is a safety-related item, installer assumes all responsibilities and risks associated with brake line replacement.
Replaces part number - 21521156673
- These lines fit all 1984-1991 3 series (E30) BMWs
- Fits all 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325ix, 325ic, 318is, and M3