E30 SECONDARY DIFF MOUNT (DUAL MOUNT CONVERSION)
If your E30 is making serious power, your differential is seeing serious loads. That's where the E30 dual mount conversion comes in. An absolute must for V8 swaps. By adding a second mounting point you are effectively spreading the load your stock diff mount and bushing would see. There is a reason that BMW switched to dual mounts on the later models. This conversion was also done in higher powered cars by Hartge. This will not fit E36ti models or Z3 models. Installation is simple. 6 bolts are all it takes (all hardware is supplied). Simply unbolt the two bolts on your diff cover and bolt ours up. Drill four holes into the trunk and bolt it up. That's it!! Comes with chassis mounting points. This will only work with medium case differentials. It will not work with early model small differentials.
Our E30 Secondary Diff Mount Includes
- CNC aluminum diff mount and spacer
- Two 10.9 grade longer diff casing bolts
- Hardware for new diff bushing (diff bushing not included but is an option)
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets (and trunk plate) as well hardware.
- Powdercoated black
- Black anodized option available
- 100% bolt up No diff sensor issues that other conversions have
Select the "Finned MZ3 cover version" if you are running an MZ3 finned cover on your E30. We will then ship you the correct brackets to fit the finned cover. The 2 hole spacer shown in the pictures will not be needed for the MZ3 cover application because it's already offset.
- Does not include a Z3M cover (obviously)
- This will not fit E36ti models or Z3 models