LTW E46 Modular 3 Piece Rear Strut Bar
The Ultimate Strut bar for your E46! The Carbon Garagisitc E46 Rear Strut Bar combines modern design elements with tried and true fundamentals of chassis bracing to improve handling performance and increase chassis rigidity. The immediate difference between your car with and without strut bars can be felt immediately. Tune your chassis into becoming a handling monster.
Add the optional 4 Point Chassis Bracing for 2 vertical braces which can be added to the rear strut bar, in order to effectively further reinforce the strut towers and bracing them to the critical points in your chassis' rear suspension. Similar to how professional roll cages are built, these braces tie the strut towers together with the mounting points of the subframe. This strut brace paired with the vertical braces introduces a significant degree of chassis stiffness including tighter handling characteristics.
This rear strut bar design is inspired by the very rare US-only E36 M3 LTW. Following the same philosophy of shedding as much weight as possible to optimize the handling characteristics of the car, we made our LTW front and rear strut bars extremely light and stiff. By increasing chassis stiffness while keeping the car as light as possible, the LTW E36 M3s were able to perform at a high level even despite having less power than their European counterparts.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum ends with Carbonfiber tubing!
- Adjustment: Hex Adjusters allow for adjustment of length
- Adjustable for optimal fitment
- Design: Stainless steel ends act as rear shock reinforcements
- FutureProof: Modular ends allow for the installation of verticle support bars that tie the rear strut towers to critical points in your chassis' suspension
Optional 4 Point Chassis Bracing
Our LTW rear strut bars' modular design allows for two additional support bars to be added on which effectively add two extra points on the chassis to tie together with the rear strut towers. By bracing these 4 points on the chassis, you are able to achieve similar rigidity results as having a roll cage in the rear of your car. If you are looking for the ultimate rear strut bracing, then this is the option for you. Adding them to the main LTW rear strut bar is as simple as bolting them up. These additional support bars will be available to purchase separately soon.
- Fits all Euro and USDM E46 316, 318, 320, 325, 328, 330, M3, etc except convertible/cabriolet
- Does not fit E46 convertible/cabriolet
- Fitment is not guaranteed on cars with prior collision damage
THE TRI-BAR SUPPORT BRACING WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ADD ON IN THE FUTURE. SIGN UP BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!