EGR BLOCK-OFF PLATES FOR M54/S54 & EURO S50 MOTORS!
Getting rid of your Secondary Air Pump (SAP) and eliminating the EGR system on your M54/S54? These block-off plates are what you need! The EGR system and Secondary Air Pump (SAP) are known to cause headaches, especially when building a race car, but simplifying the exhaust can also benefit any car. Deleting the EGR system, decreases complexity, saves weight, and does not interfere with the rest of the exhaust or engine management system when done properly (removal of the air pump will require a simulator, reprogramming of the ECU, or a stand-alone engine management system). The Secondary Air Pump (SAP) connects to a port on the head, when it is removed this port is left open and needs to be blocked off. This EGR block-off plate fits the bill perfectly and is the solution to your needs. The block-off plate will install using the existing studs in the head and are held down with the stock nuts as well.
PLEASE NOTE: EGR gasket(s) NOT included! We recommend using Permatex 'Ultra Copper' gasket maker.
WHAT MODELS WILL THIS EGR BLOCK-OFF PLATES WORK ON?
- 1999-2006 E46 BMW 323i, 323ci, 325i, 325ci, 325xi, 328i, 328ci, 330i, 330ci, 330xi, M3 (1999-2003)
- Early E46 w/ M52 320i/323i/328ci (1998-2000)
- E39 BMW 525i, 528i, 530i, 540i, M5
- 1999-2002 Z3 BMW Z3 2.3, Z3 2.5i, Z3 2.8, Z3 3.0i, M Roadster, M Coupe
- 2003-2008 E85 BMW Z4 2.5i, Z4 3.0i, Z4 3.0si, Z4 M Roadster, M Coupe