E30 REAR DUAL CALIPER MOUNT WELD ON BRACKETS
Need an extra caliper in the rear for your hydro E-brake set up? Look no further than the Garagistic E30 dual caliper mounting brackets. Designed to allow the mounting of an additional factory E30 rear caliper to the trailing arm for a true drift setup. These brackets are designed to be welded directly to your rear trailing arm next to the factory mount. Open your arsenal from the traditional Fin flick and clutch kick to a true hydro lock of the rear end, initiate like a pro! We also offer completely reinforced trailing arm assemblies with these brackets installed.
Installation Note: Will require trimming of the brake dust shield to properly install the secondary caliper.
WILL THESE FIT ON MY E30?
- Fits: All e30 rear trailing arms w/ disc brakes
- Also works on 318ti trailing arms/calipers (ideal for 5-lug swapped E30's!)
- Install notes: Proper weld-in installation required!
- Note: Please make sure to align the brackets correctly before welding!
- Note: Will require trimming of the brake dust shield to properly install the secondary caliper.
- Design: Designed to match the OEM e30 caliper mountings specs
- For use with E30 disc brake rear calipers
- Material: Mild Steel
- Function: Allows for the mounting of a secondary dual caliper to standard E30 trailing arms