Garagistic Competition BMW Wheel Stud Conversion Kit: (4-Lug)
Wheels studs are an absolute must for any car enthusiast looking for an easier, stronger way to mount their wheels. Whether it's at the track, in the garage, or at the show, wheel studs help with wheel installation by self-aligning the wheel to the hub. These 12x1.5 studs have a tapered bullet nose design which makes lug nut installation a breeze on any wheel.
Question: Have you lost a wheel while spiritedly driving your BMW?
If your answer is no, please take our recommendation and invest in some wheel studs and nuts before it's too late, and if the answer is yes, you likely already understand the importance of being able to properly line-up and install a wheel every time without failure.
Our M12x1.5 90mm wheel studs are compatible with spacers up to 25mm thick, allowing for use with a majority of wheel and spacer combinations! Our M12x1.5 68mm wheel studs provide a more OEM look while being compatible with spacers up to 5mm.
Important Note: To receive all parts needed for installation, you will NEED to purchase the optional lug nuts. Stock BMW's come with lug bolts.
- Bullet Nose Hex Studs - Allowing for a Quick and Pain-Free Wheel Install!
- Rust Proof Black Zinc Coating on Both Studs & Nuts
- 16 Studs Per Kit w/ Optional Lug Nuts
- Optional Lug Nuts: Open-Ended Conical Nuts
- Spacer Compatibility
- 90MM stud length accept spacers up to 25mm thick
- 68MM stud length accept spacers up to 5mm thick
- All 4-Lug BMWs with 12x1.5mm thread pitch wheel bolts (E30, 2002, E21 and many more)
- Torque Sequence: 1, 3, 5, 2, 4
- Wheel Stud Torque Spec: 27 to 32 lb-ft.
- Lug Nut Torque Spec: OEM Factory
- Required Engagement: 7 Turns Minimum