E46/Z4 BUMP STEER ADJUSTABLE TIE RODS
THIS IS A PREORDER ITEM AND WILL SHIP IN ABOUT A MONTH.
Garagistic E46 Bump steer adjustable front tie rod end kits allow the front outer tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which can be used to correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, making your E46 more predictable, safer and lowering lap times. "Bump steer" is when your E46 steering wheel turns itself when one wheel hits, causing it to move up or down in a turn. This commonly happens in the middle of a turn on a lowered E46. Excessive bump steer increases tire wear and makes the vehicle more difficult to handle on rough roads. These completely replace your factory tie rods.
Our E46 bump steer adjustment includes multiple-size bump steer spacers for precise adjustment depending on your ride height to eliminate that problem. Sold as a pair (enough to do one car) and as always, Made in the USA! Our kit also includes the adjustable tie rods themselves which are INDESTRUCTIBLE. These WILL handle the abuse of racing and drifting. These are the beefiest units on the market today while still being lighter than OEM. Made Precision CNC machined monster SOLID 1" Hex! Most units on the market today are made with 1" hollow round tubing with a small slot for adjustments. Our monster 1" hex shape allows for a 1" wrench to be placed anywhere on the rod to adjust! No more stripped slots! No modifications are required for installation!
- Compatible for E46 M3s (replacing inner steering rods with part number: 32212229367 and 32212229368)
- Compatible for NON M E46s as well as E85 Z4, E86 Z4, and all (replacing inner steering rods with part numbers 32106777503, 32106774222, 32111096897, 32211095955, 32106777504)
- Fith with 17" or larger wheels. Some 16" wheels will clear but may require a spacer.
No Modification Required
- Our UPDATED version utilize an OEM size spindle, therefore there is no longer any need to drill your knuckles!
Multiple Size Bump Steer Spacers
- Allows for precision adjustments to be made depending on your ride height
1" Anodized Monster Aluminum Hex Construction
- Reduced unsprung weight compared to steel bump steer
Low Friction Heim Rod Ends
- Improves Long Term Durability
- 48ft/lb - Tie-rod Nut to Steering Knuckle