E46 Billet Clutch Pedal
26 Jan 2021 1 comment
All New E46 Billet Clutch Pedal - 2023 Formula D Season Ready!
In 2023 Formula Drift will not allow non-oem pedal assemblies'. That means going back to OEM. Well being that OEM units are plastic and can break, thats not what you want in a car going sideways at 100MPH+. This unit will be approved for the formula drift season as an exception to this rule.
That's why we are releasing our "long-in-the-works" clutch pedal that will abide to the changes in regulations.
Why You Would Want A Heavy Duty Billet Clutch Pedal
- Durability against plastic, OEM units, which tend to crack EVEN under street use overtime
- Must have for any builds running a stiffer clutch to accomodate any added stress
Why Garagistic's Pedals
- Exact replica of the OEM unit for ease of install & use
- Made of 6061 Aluminium for heavy duty durability
- Applications for both E36 and E46
- Works with OEM Brake safety switch
- Comes with adjustable throw, and comes with our famous bronze pedal bushings pre-installed
- Available in bare aluminium or anodised black
3D View of The Garagistic E46 Billet Clutch Pedal
Some Extra Pictures:
You can sign up with your email below, or download our app on the app store to be notified FIRST once released.
So far so Good. Lol, no, I’m excited to get my rear strut bar and am looking forward to being a long time customer.