All New E46 Billet Clutch Pedal - 2023 Formula D Season Ready!
In 2023 Formula Drift will not allow non-oem pedal assemblies'. That means going back to OEM. Well being that OEM units are plastic and can break, thats not what you want in a car going sideways at 100MPH+. This unit will be approved for the formula drift season as an exception to this rule.
That's why we are releasing our "long-in-the-works" clutch pedal that will abide to the changes in regulations.
Why You Would Want A Heavy Duty Billet Clutch Pedal
- Durability against plastic, OEM units, which tend to crack EVEN under street use overtime
- Must have for any builds running a stiffer clutch to accomodate any added stress
Why Garagistic's Pedals
- Exact replica of the OEM unit for ease of install & use
- Made of 6061 Aluminium for heavy duty durability
- Applications for both E36 and E46
- Works with OEM Brake safety switch
- Comes with adjustable throw, and comes with our famous bronze pedal bushings pre-installed
- Available in bare aluminium or anodised black
3D View of The Garagistic E46 Billet Clutch Pedal
Some Extra Pictures:
You can sign up with your email below, or download our app on the app store to be notified FIRST once released.