E30 BUMP STEER ADJUSTABLE TIE RODS
Garagistic E30 Bump steer adjustable front tie rods allow the front outer tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which can be used to correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, making your E30 easier to drive and lowering lap times. Not only that, but they clear 15" wheels!
The effect of "Bump Steer" is most recognizable when the steering wheel turns itself due to one of the front 2 wheels changing elevation compared to the steering rack. This commonly happens in the middle of turns on a lowered E30.
Excessive bump steer increases tire wear and makes the vehicle more difficult to handle on rough roads. Our bump steer adjustment includes multiple-size bump steer spacers for precise adjustment depending on your ride height to eliminate that problem. Not to mention the E30 adjustable tie rods themselves are INDESTRUCTIBLE.
These are the beefiest units on the market today while still being lighter than OEM. Made Precision CNC machined monster SOLID 1" Hex! Most units on the market today are made with 1" hollow round tubing with a small slot for adjustments. Our monster 1" hex shape allows for a 1" wrench to be placed anywhere on the rod to adjust! No more stripped slots! These WILL handle the abuse of racing and drifting. Sold as a pair (enough to do one car). Made in the USA.
- Replaces part numbers: 32111126757, 1058401, 32111126360
- Fits all E30s with at least 15" wheels
Steering Rack Requirements - Important:
- E30's running stock steering rack REQUIRES E36 Inner Tie Rods!
- The E30's require E36 inner tie rods, due to E30 inner tie rods having a female end, while the E36 inner tie rod has a male end.
E30's running an E36/E46/Z3 steering rack with E36 inner tie rods will work as is!
No Modification Required
- Our UPDATED version has an OEM size spindle, therefore there is no longer any need to drill your knuckles!
Multiple Size Bump Steer Spacers
- Allows for precision adjustments to be made depending on your ride height
1" Anodized Monster Aluminum Hex Construction
- Reduced unsprung weight compared to steel bump steer
Low Friction Heim Rod Ends
- Improves Long Term Durability
- 48ft/lb - Tie-rod Nut to Steering Knuckle