E46 GAS PEDAL ADAPTER BRACKET FOR E36 CHASSIS
This is Garagistic's simple solution for the E36 owners converting their standard cable throttle to Drive-By-Wire for Standalone ECU applications. Modern Standalone ECUs utilize DBW paired with an Electronic Throttle Body to provide fast and accurate throttle input for many systems such as launch, idle, flat shift, and traction control, as well as crucial failsafe's that will limit throttle input when the ECU detects something that could potentially damage your engine like overboost or low oil pressure.
This will yield a slight weight reduction by eliminating the idle air control valve, along with multiple mechanical throttle components and the associated linkages that also require regular maintenance.
- Material: 6061 Billet Aluminum
- No Fabrication required: Works with factory e36 pedal clips
- Reversible: Allows use of E46 gas pedal with no drilling or mods required for install or removal
- Easy install due to keyless style groove to secure the nylon locking nut
- 2x Bolts: M8x1.25
- 2x Washers: M8 Zinc Coated
- 1x Nut: Nylon Locking Nut
The adapter pedal bracket will affect the pedal position and will not sit 100% like the factory pedal. This due to the angle of the e36 pedal box, the pedal is slightly angled.