190E Polyurethane FRONT CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
When we consider that Mercedes 190e front control arm carrier bushings are a high load/ high wear bushing that sits very close to the ground as is consistently exposed to road debris, the OEM rubber control arm bushings are well known to fail over time. Once the OEM rubber seals have deteriorated on the bushing, the main center section will begin to gather grime and will eventually cause the entire bushing to fail, as well as cause your steering to feel mushy, disconnected, and sloppy overall.
To get around this, our Polyurethane W201 front control arm bushings much more durable than the OEM units are. Polyurethane bushings will also create a tighter overall fit and feel keeping your alignment in check and limiting the amount of deflection within your suspension, similar to the 190e DTM cars of the 90s. These polyurethane bushings are a great compromise between performance and comfort. The polyurethane material has good dampening properties so these bushings are easier to live with than solid units.
Unlike OEM units, these polyurethane units should never need to be replaced, and as always, all of our bushings have a lifetime warranty, so there will never be a need to purchase another control arm bushing again!
- Performance Level: Upgrade over OEM, ideal for all street, track, and race application.
- Material: Polyurethane
- Fitment: Designed using OEM geometry
- Benefit: Solid bushing not susceptible to standard rubber bushing failure
- Replaces OEM Part Number:
- 2013303807, 2013303907, 2013304007, 2013304107, 1243303007, 1243303007, 1243303107, 1243303807, 1243303007
Facts about Polyurethane Bushings
- 80A Polyurethane is perfect for the street-driven vehicle, it is the softest poly we offer so it keeps the suspension comfortable while providing a substantial performance upgrade over the factory bushings.
- While still being compliant on the street, Garagistic polyurethane bushings are ready to take on any track or road condition you throw its way.
- Durable under race conditions
- All 4 bushings needed to replace Mercedes W201 W125 and R129 front control arm bushings (Forward and Rearward Control Arm Bushings)
WHAT CARS WILL THESE WORK ON?
- Mercedes-Benz: 190E W201
- Mercedes-Benz: E-Class W124
- Mercedes-Benz: SL R129