Monoball Lower Spherical Rear Control Arm Bushing Set - 328, M3, 325
Preorder Status: This is a preorder item and will ship in about 1 month!
Our Monoball upper control arm bushings are an absolute must for track cars and can be used on hardcore streetcars, however, we do want to warn you that these will increase the noise, vibration, and harshness of your ride so we recommend them most for dedicated track cars.
These spherical bushings allow E36, Z3, E46, and Z4's lower rear control arms to actually articulate which will then lead to an even contact patch during any rough or changing surfaces. What Monoball bushings do best is preventing all side loading while also maintaining greater amounts of articulation than factory bushings.
These control arm spherical bearings replace the stock rubber bushings on the stock LOWER rear control arm, aka wishbone or camber arm. These will not fit with aftermarket adjustable camber arms. Our Spherical rear control arm bushings are meant to replace the OEM rubber parts in the lower rear control of your E36, E46 or Z4.
These replace part numbers: 33326770824, 33321092248, 33321138383
Check your rulebook but these should be legal in SCCA IT, BMW CR Modified, and other racing classes. Recommended only for track use, not street use.
NOTE: If you are looking for a complete set of both the lower and upper spherical bearings in the rear of your e36, e46, or z3, those can be found here: Click here for the complete set.
- Material: Made from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Design: Engineering using standard OEM bushing geometry with a Monoball bushing inside
- Function: Allows for greater articulation over OEM bushings with zero binding
- Replaces OEM part numbers: 33326770824, 33321092248, 33321138383
- Fits all E36 models 318i 318is 325i 325is 328i 328is M3 (Does NOT fit 318TI)
- Fits all E46 models 323i 325i 328i 330i M3
- Fits all Z4 models